|(click to enlarge)|
This is so cool!!!
The Divine Mercy Project
- A ten foot tall icon of the Divine Mercy, next to an empty wooden cross, in the public square of Daley Plaza (Washington & Dearborn St.), in Chicago, IL for nine days beginning on Good Friday to Divine Mercy Sunday.
- 24 hrs/ 9 day round the clock prayer vigil to
- 1) “bring souls to the fountain of My mercy,”
- 2) to intercede by asking the Heavenly Father to “have mercy on us and one the whole world,” and
- 3) to ask Jesus at the 3 o’clock hour for the conversion of Chicago, America and the Whole World as He said, “In this hour you can obtain everything for yourself and for others for the asking; it was the hour of grace for the whole world – mercy triumphed over justice.” (Diary, 1572)
- To promote personal deeds of mercy because Jesus said, “Be merciful even as your Father is merciful” (Lk 6:36) and “I demand from you deeds of mercy which are to arise out of love for Me. You are to show mercy to your neighbors always and everywhere. You must no shrink from this or try to excuse yourself from it. . . Even the strongest faith is of no avail without works .. . If a soul does not exercise mercy in some way, it will not obtain My mercy on the day of judgement.” (Diary, 742, 1317)
For more information go to:
Also see this article Catholic News Agency article:
"Divine Mercy image in Chicago's Daly Plaza reaching thousands"
I couldn't find a video of the Chicago pro-Life "Flash Mob" at the Divine Mercy Project as described in the CNA article, so here is another "Flash Mob" video instead.
I found a video of the Chicago pro-Life "Flash Mob" at the Divine Mercy Project with a giant Rosary made from balloons.