bergoglio joke of the day
bergoglio's top ten reasons why Pope Paul VI should be beatified.
1. Why not?
2. He was a pope right, that counts. No?
3. It would look bad if John XXIII and JPII are saints and Paul VI isn't even beatified. Eh?
4. Because I said so. I'm the pope right? Yes?
5. He was on the cover of Time magazine 3 times. OK, one of them was for Humanae Vitae, but we'll let that slide, No?
6. What? Do you think I should beatify Benedict XVI instead? That's a joke. I'm so funny. Eh?
7. He's already been dead nearly 40 years. Isn't there something in Canon law about that? No? There will be soon. Eh?
8. He didn't totally destroy the Church. That's a miracle, right? Am I right? Yes?
9. That's ten right? No? Boy this is tough, eh? No? Yes?
bergoglio never mentioned Vatican II as one of the reasons
Right, because Paul VI is being beatified for his personal virtues not for Vatican II
Oh right, like John XXIII and JPII
So Vatican II is not important?
Actually it's not confusing at all
Well before he gets beatified everyone says its not because of Vatican II... and then after he gets beatified everyone will change their mind and say it IS because of Vatican II
I don't get it .... I'm still confused .... too much "pastoral language" .... oops, I think I just stepped on something "pastoral" ...
I think you do get it .... you just don't want to admit it ....
Let me know when it's safe to pull my head out of the sand ....