And you will have joy and gladness, and many will rejoice at his birth.
– Luke 1:14
She doesn't look like a eugenicist, but don't let looks fool you.
Kristie Anne Kenney was the U.S. Ambassador to the Philippines from 2006 to 2009 (she's now the ambassador to Thailand). She's the author of this 2008 diplomatic cable released by Wikileaks reporting on US population control efforts in the Philippines.
There has been a vigorous public debate,She's the first female U.S. Ambassador to the Philippines. And yet the U.S. policy of population control as outlined by Henry Kissinger in 1974 in the infamous NSSM-200 document remains the same:
extensively covered by the news media, between
those who advocate the Catholic Church position
against all "artificial" family planning and
contraceptive methods and others who caution
that the Philippines' population growth is
outpacing the country's economic growth and its
ability to meet the food-supply needs of the
entire population. Landmark appropriations and
draft legislation reflect increasing commitment
within the Philippine Government to further
expand and sustain programs started forty years
ago with U.S. Government's assistance through
USAID. The U.S. Government continues to be the
largest donor in the Philippine population
sector supporting efforts to improve local
government service delivery and increase
private sector contributions to family health
30. The World Population Plan of Action is not self-enforcing and will require vigorous efforts by interested countries, U.N. agencies and other international bodies to make it effective. U.S. leadership is essential. The strategy must include the following elements and actions:Anyone who thought that these eugenics programs would end because we now have an African-American President or because we have a female Secretary of State or because there is a female Ambassador to "key countries" like the Philippines or Thailand needs to re-examine their assumptions. And by the way, Ambassador Kristie Kenney was raised Catholic.
(a) Concentration on key countries. Assistance for population moderation should give primary emphasis to the largest and fastest growing developing countries where there is special U.S. political and strategic interest. Those countries are: India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Nigeria, Mexico, Indonesia, Brazil, the Philippines, Thailand, Egypt, Turkey, Ethiopia and Colombia.
(c) Increased assistance for family planning services, information and technology. This is a vital aspect of any world population program. (1) Family planning information and materials based on present technology should be made fully available as rapidly as possible to the 85% of the populations in key LDCs not now reached, essentially rural poor who have the highest fertility.
You can learn more about the battle in Catholic Philippines against population control at these links:
- Wikileaks Cable: U.S. Gov’t Largest Supporter of Philippines Population Control in Past 40 Years
- LifeSiteNews.com: How Western agencies are using billions to foist their population agenda on Filipinos
- The Philippines: Preserving a Culture of Life
- HLI World Watch
- Human Life International
In addition to the population control agenda we have learned from recent Wikileaks documents that the U.S. State Department has been active in spreading the homosexual agenda across the globe:
- Leaked cables: Obama admin called Catholic Church source of spreading “homophobia” in Poland
- Obama admin scheming to advance homosexuality in Africa Wikileaks reveals
+ + +