Preach the word, be urgent in season and out of season, convince, rebuke, and exhort, be unfailing in patience and in teaching. For the time is coming when people will not endure sound teaching, but having itching ears they will accumulate for themselves teachers to suit their own likings, and will turn away from listening to the truth and wander into myths. As for you, always be steady, endure suffering, do the work of an evangelist, fulfil your ministry.
– 2 Timothy 4:2-5
|Father Frank Pavone|
Please keep Father Frank Pavone and Bishop Patrick Zurek in your prayers. Here are the last few homilies by Father Frank that were broadcast on EWTN just prior to his departure on September 13 to Amarillo, Texas at the request of his bishop.
Homily 09-10-2011 - Fr Frank Pavone - Saturday Memorial of the Blessed Virgin Mary
Homily 09-11-2011 - Fr. Frank Pavone - Tenth Anniversary of September 11 2001 Terrorist Attack
Homily 09-12-2011 - Fr Frank Pavone - The Most Holy Name of the Blessed Virgin Mary
Homily 09-13-2011 - Fr Frank Pavone - St John Chrysostom - Bishop - Doctor of the Church
+ + +
Sacred Heart of Jesus, have mercy on us.
St. John Chrysostom, pray for us.
+ + +
- Bishop Zurek finally breaks media silence ... to cast aspersions
- Priests for Life comparison of the Democratic and Republican party platforms
- Sep 12 letter from Priest for Life canon lawyer
- Bishop Zurek on Father Pavone's priestly status
- Ed Peters' dogged defense of Bishop Zurek
- Father Michael Rodriguez and Father Frank Pavone
- The bishops on marriage: right message, wrong timing
- Father Frank on Ave Maria Radio
- Bishop Gries: "Please continue to support Priests for Life"
- If 100 bishops got thrown in jail ... that would be wonderful
- Bishop Zurek says Priests for Life has no "ecclesial status"
- In full support of Father Frank Pavone
- Forgive them
- Slaying the abortion dragon