And Paul looking upon the council, said: Men, brethren, I have conversed with all good conscience before God until this present day.  And the high priest Ananias commanded them that stood by him to strike him on the mouth.  Then Paul said to him: God shall strike thee, thou whited wall. For sittest thou to judge me according to the law, and contrary to the law commandest me to be struck?  And they that stood by said: Dost thou revile the high priest of God?  And Paul said: I knew not, brethren, that he is the high priest. For it is written: Thou shalt not speak evil of the prince of thy people.
The Acts Of The Apostles 23:1-5
+ + +
Dear Bishop Fellay,
We beseech you to call a Ecumenical Council of Restoration. Invite all those who profess the true Catholic faith.
The mission of this Council will be:
- To "restore all things in Christ" as Saint Pius X exhorted us.
- To condemn the errors of the Conciliar Church.
= To anathematize Vatican Council II.
- To, in all mercy, ex-communicate "Pope Francis" and denounce his false teachings.
- To elect a new Pope, a true successor of Peter.
- To send a clear message to all the Bishops and Cardinals that they must choose whether to continue to follow the false Conciliar Church or remain faithful to the Holy Catholic Church.
The time is fast approaching when this must be done in order to save the Church from falling into complete ruin.
Yours in Christ,