Pages

Monday, May 3, 2010

Agnostica Eugenica Transhumana - A Dragon's tail

I had a dream. In the dream I saw what appeared to be a great wall. The wall stretched out as far as I could see until it was lost into the mist that filled my dream. As I stared at this immense structure  something tiny that appeared to be like a mouse stirred at the base of the wall. As I tried to focus on the movement, the wall took on a life. And I realized that what had at first appeared to be an inanimate object was actually a great dragon. I was staring at the head and gradually I could distinguish two great red eyes. And what had appeared to be a wall was actually the back of the beast which I can only describe like that of a great crocodile. And it's tail extended far into the distance - finally disappearing into the mist.

I became aware of a foul sulfurous smell. And suddenly the great beast opened its mouth and a roaring fire like that of a volcano erupted from deep within its belly. The tiny creatures which I had seen moving were completely incinerated in the flame. And when it was all over, all that remained of them were ashes.

Then the vision disappeared. I felt relieved, and after a while went back to sleep. And as I slept a new dream emerged.

An angel appeared and he said his name was St. Michael the Archangel. He didn't need to mention his name to me because I recognized him immediately from the stained glass windows at my church. He was the one that was spoken of in the Book of Revelation that was prophesied by John to expel the seven headed dragon from heaven.


Then another sign appeared in the sky; it was a huge red dragon, with seven heads and ten horns, and on its heads were seven diadems... Then war broke out in heaven; Michael and his angels battled against the dragon. The dragon and its angels fought back, but they did not prevail and there was no longer any place for them in heaven. The huge dragon, the ancient serpent, who is called the Devil and Satan, who deceived the whole world, was thrown down to earth...
He didn't actually speak, but I could hear his thoughts inside my mind as if they were my own. He explained that the dragon's tail in my dream actually extended back in time - rather than space. He took me by the hand and said that he would be my guide through the past. He said this was a new dragon that had emerged in the latter half of the 2nd millennium and he wanted me to see its origins so that I would be better prepared to do battle with it.

I felt neither fear nor courage as we flew back in time together. I suppose that I was so enthralled by the events that I didn't know what to feel. The clouds flew by faster and faster until everything became a blur. They only began to emerge again as I felt that we were slowing down in order to eventually come to rest.

St. Michael told me that we were now in the year 1800. He showed to me the Reverend Thomas Robert Malthus with an enormous egg. St. Michael explained to me that it was a dragon's egg. I watched as Malthus chipped away at the egg and out popped the head of what looked like a lizard.

Reverend Thomas Robert Malthus

As I watched in awe, St. Michael once again took my hand and again we flew among the clouds. I perceived that we were going in the opposite direction from before - that is, forwards in time to a later event.

As before the clouds slowed down and we landed. This time St. Michael pointed out to me Charles Darwin. I of course knew who he was. We had just celebrated the 150th anniversary of his Theory of Evolution in 2009. As I was watching, St. Michael pointed out to me a cage in the corner of Darwin's laboratory. In there I could recognize the lizard-like creature that Malthus had freed from its shell. St. Michael confirmed that this was the same dragon. He said the creature had been malnourished and for that reason had not grown very much.

Charles Darwin

As we watched Darwin approached the creature with what appeared to be a large baby bottle full of milk. He fed this to the creature almost like a mother would to her son. As soon as the dragon began to drink from Darwin's milk the creature seemed to be revitalized. It was almost as if I could see it growing before my eyes.

As we were standing there, another man walked into the room. St. Michael told me that his name was Thomas Henry Huxley. I recognized the name, he was known in his time as "Darwin's bulldog" for his efforts in popularizing the Theory of Evolution - first in England and later in other countries like the United States and Germany.

T. H. Huxley

Darwin and Huxley took turns feeding the beast while speaking of their plans. They named the young dragon "Agnostica" and said that it would conquer the world in the name of the Elite class of England. As I stared into the red eyes of the creature I felt as if it could almost sense my presence and a cold chill passed through my body. St. Michael took my hand and as we flew forward in time again I could feel my blood slowly warming. He said to me, "Do not be afraid!" Somehow these simple words gave me great comfort and I was able to regain my composure.

Soon we landed once again. We were in a different laboratory now. Much larger and better equipped than the previous one. There was a picture on the wall of Darwin and it said 1809-1882. From a calendar on the wall next to it I determined that this was the year 1883. From deep in the darkest corner of the laboratory, I heard a faint roar and I saw flashes of light like sparks from a fire. And then I heard the beating of what seemed to be enormous wings. Despite the reassurances from St. Michael I felt a strange dread grip my very soul.

As I stood frozen to the spot, a door opened at the opposite end of the laboratory. A man in a white lab coat entered. He sat down at a desk near the door, and wrote an entry into a lab book. The man calmly rose. He seemed accustomed to the low rumbling, roaring sound emanating from the dark recesses of the laboratory.

He lit a lantern that was sitting near the desk and lifted it in one hand slightly above his head as he walked slowly towards the back of the huge laboratory. St. Michael took me by the hand and we followed him as he went down a corridor lined with rows of cages with various animals - rats, mice, monkeys. The stench of urine and feces was almost unbearable. It stung my eyes and seemed to penetrate beneath my skin.

The poor imprisoned creatures would scamper about as he passed their cages. The mice squeaked and the monkeys howled. The man ignored all this as he marched steadily towards the rear of the lab. He seemed to be lost in thought.

Finally, as we were approaching the end of the corridor lined with cages, he stopped before a cage containing a large rat. He lifted the cage by a handle which caused the rat to scurry furiously back and forth. Finally we came to the end of the corridor, and I could see the dreaded creature face to face once again.

I barely recognized the dragon from Darwin's lab. It had grown large scales and sprouted wings. It's paws were equipped with long sharp claws. It almost seemed happy as it recognized its visitor, the rumbling roar seemed to turn into a deep purring sound.

The monster was imprisoned in a huge cell at least 20 feet tall, behind thick bars of steel. The man placed the cage containing the rat on a special shelf off to the side of the cell. After attaching the cage with some clamps, he pulled a lever which lifted the sliding door of the rat's cage while simultaneously lifting an adjacent small door in the cell containing the beast. This created an opening which connected the tiny cage of the rat to the enormous cell of the creature. The rat at first was frozen in fear. And then it leapt desperately out of its cage, but before it's paws could even touch the floor of the cell, the dragon had caught the doomed rodent in its jaws and swallowed it whole.

Sir Francis Galton

St. Michael told me that the man's name was Sir Francis Galton. And above the dragon's cell he showed me an inscription that said "Agnostica Eugenica".

He then took me by the hand and lifted me up into the heavens. As he was taking me back to my home he explained to me that the first name of the dragon, "Agnostica", was given to him by T. H. Huxley who had created the word "agnostic". And the second name, "Eugenica", was given to him by Galton who had created the word "eugenics". He also told me that the dragon had a third name, "Transhumana", given to him by T.H. Huxley's grandson Julian Huxley who had invented the word "transhuman".

Julian Huxley on the lap of T.H. Huxley

I woke up back in my bed at home. There was a faint warm glow in the room that seemed to bathe everything in a holy light and gave me a deep sense of calm, despite the frightening images that I had just seen. I reflected on this dream and wondered if it was possible that these things could have really happened. Before I could reach any conclusion, I fell exhausted into a deep slumber. In the morning I awoke to see a small brown wren at my window. Tiny though it was, it launched into a spectacularly loud and beautiful song - and then flew away.



To be continued...

12 comments:

  1. Darwin writes in his autobiography, "In October 1838—that is, fifteen months after I had begun my systematic enquiry — I happened to read for amusement, "Malthus on Population", and being well prepared to appreciate the struggle for existence which everywhere goes on from long-continued observation of the habits of animals and plants, it at once struck me that under these circumstances favourable variations would tend to be preserved, and unfavourable ones to be destroyed. The result of this would be the formation of new species. Here, then, I had at last got a theory by which to work... ."

    Quoted in Christopher Ralling, The Voyage of Charles Darwin (New York: Mayflower Books, 1979), p. 169.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another key elitist figure was Bertrand Russell. His ideas and influence were central to the formation of the United Nations. Here are a few of his thoughts:

    "In the areas in question we have to push a deliberately negative population policy. With the propaganda campaigns, especially in the press, radio, movies, leaflets, short brochures,
    educational presentations and the like, the population must be induced toward the thought of
    how damaging it is to have many children. We must point to the costs which children entail,
    and then it should be pointed out what could have been bought instead. The great dangers to
    the health of women which can emerge in births can be pointed out, and the like.

    In addition to this propaganda, generous propaganda in favor of means of birth control must be spread. An industry specialized in such means has to be created. Neither the approval or
    dissemination of birth control means should be punishable, nor abortion. We ought to absolutely
    promote the establishment of abortion institutes. Midwives and medics can be trained to give abortions. The more professionally the abortions are carried out, the more the population will gain trust in this respect. Also physicians must of course be permitted to carry out abortions, without a violation of his medical oath coming into question.

    Voluntary sterilization is also to be promoted. Infant mortality must not be combatted. Mothers
    must not be instructed about care for infants and children's diseases.

    Once we have converted the mass of the people to the idea of a one- or two-child system, we
    will have reached the goal we are aiming at."

    - Bertrand Russell

    ReplyDelete
  3. LVB - The Darwin quote regarding Malthus is stunning because there is a widespread campaign to disassociate Darwin from the Eugenics movement. It seems that Darwin held a eugenics philosophy from the start. No wonder the dragon found his milk so nourishing.

    This article really is partly based on a vision I had of eugenics being symbolized by a great dragon. In the article I expand on that vision. It is mostly intended to provide "food for thought" for our readers. It provides the skeleton of the connections between Malthus, Darwin, T.H. Huxley, Galton and Julian Huxley without filling in the details.

    The study of these men and the associated ideas and movements which they thrust upon the world could easily be the subject of a whole book or even a series of books.

    To be continued...

    ReplyDelete
  4. LVB - Thanks for introducing me to the role of Bertrand Russell in this conspiracy. Each door into their world reveals a new aspect of their agenda.

    ReplyDelete
  5. baba

    You are quite welcome. You would have found him on your own, sooner or later, but it is amazing how some of these key figures have been swept under the rug, in terms of the "history" that is taught in most schools and universities.

    If you take a look at wikipedia, for example, you will not find any such quotes attributed to Russell, or even a hint of his monstrous views; it has all been "whitewashed", so to speak.

    Russell's views were extremely influential, and were easily as evil as those of Adolf Hitler, who Russell was, of course, quick to criticize - at least publicly - while holding many of the same, if not worse, beliefs about humanity.

    Betrand Russell was very subtle most of the time, a master of deception, who was undoubtedly in service to the true master of deception, that lives not in human flesh, but in the most foul and evil spirit that has ever existed - and WILL be put to its final end, one glorious day.

    That is one fact you can believe in 100%. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LVB -You're quite right about the "whitewashing" of some articles on Wikipedia. When I look at the Planned Parenthood article, it has no mention of the word "eugenics" or the fact that the Rockefeller Foundation has provided them funding through the years. Some of this information can be found at the Wikipedia article on Margaret Sanger, but why isn't it on the PP page? I imagine that PP carefully monitors that page and edits out any overt references to their eugenics past.

    I knew Bertrand Russell from a popular book he wrote about Einstein's theory of relativity. As it turns out it's one of the worse books ever written on the subject. I know he was a very influential thinker in his time. I'm not familiar with his other writings, but I'll have to look into them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. not that i don't agree with what was written above, but when you begin an article with the words "I had a dream", it certainly appears as if you are claiming to have been privy to some form of "prophecy", for want of a better word. Wouldn't you agree that that is a technique used by religious/cult leaders, thus making it difficult for the reader to take you seriously?

    Further, did you really have a dream, or is this supposed to be metaphorical?

    Finally, i really appreciate the work you guys are doing. I'm sure you get this alot, but KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous - Thank you for your thoughtful comment. I'll try to answer as completely as I can below. I would be interested in your response.

    -------

    I really had what you could call a vision or an inspiration as I was writing an article a few weeks ago. In that vision I saw eugenics first as "an enormous wriggling black snake" and then I felt as if I (and LVB) had "unearthed the dragon that St. Michael battled". (These quotes are from my notes at the time.)

    After I had written these things I did have a sort of "dream" - more like a daydream - where the story I wrote in this article began to come together. And specifically I saw the vision of the dragon as a great wall. And in case you haven't figured out, the small creatures at the base of the wall are people. Although they could also represent the souls of the unborn, since the eugenics movement feeds on unborn children through abortions.

    What I was completely unaware of at the time is that the Book of Revelation describes St. Michael battling a dragon. So I believe that I was inspired by the Holy Spirit. I also had written that St. Michael spoke to me through my mind and later found out that St. Bernadette said that the vision of the Virgin Mary had spoken to her through her mind at Lourdes.

    But what is the creative process if not turning our visions into works of art? In ancient Greece they thought the sources of inspiration were daemons or muses. In more scientific terms we say it comes from our imagination. But what is the source of imagination? How do we choose out of all the random thoughts that pass through our minds certain ones while rejecting others? Ultimately this comes down to a metaphysical discussion. If you believe in the Holy Trinity, then it seems that the source can only be the Holy Spirit (or Holy Ghost).

    Occult writers would say that they are inspired by a spirit or ghost also. Should Christian writers abandon all forms of mysticism because of this? I don't believe so. Faith without mysticism (mystery) is a purely intellectual exercise. This is the first step towards scientific secularism and ultimately I believe leads to atheism or agnosticism.

    This misguided application of the "scientific method" to Christianity is I believe one of the fundamental reasons for the crisis in the Christian Church today. Either you have Faith or you don't. It is not something that can be "proved" one way or another. We should never expect to "understand" the miracles that Christ performed through some scientific explanation.

    Matthew 19:14
    Jesus said, "Let the children come to me, and do not prevent them; for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these."

    Matthew 19:26
    Jesus looked at them and said, "For human beings this is impossible, but for God all things are possible."

    Matthew 19

    ReplyDelete
  9. baba,

    I see that you are a man of the book, who clearly has what is called “faith”. However, considering that my question was referring to methods used by religious movements or cults, and specifically the method of telling people that you had a dream/prophecy/vision, I was hoping that you could leave all the jesus stuff out of it. I understand that it is useful for answering certain questions, but I cannot accept it. As a subjective, intellectual person who considers information before coming to decisions, I’m sure you can see where I’m coming from.

    Furthermore, after digressing from the subject at hand (I still can’t see how you answered the question) you begin to talk about imagination. And then you conclude that the decision of what we let through to our conscious imagination is determined by a “Holy Spirit” (if I understood correctly).

    COME ON BABA!!!! Seriously, I was beginning to think that there really were a group of like minded people who had also realised that ALL religion is a form of mind control. But even after getting out of “the box”, you remain inside the box which the box was in (I realise that I may be babbling now). I’m sorry if I seem to be attacking you, but I genuinely can’t understand how someone who is doing research on a level like you are can still associate themselves with any religion.

    Anyway, I know that you’ll respond that it’s a question of faith etc. and that you either have it or don’t, but just think about it. I only hoped that this forum wouldn’t become infected with the usual crap found in the comments of VC (Jesus will save us, repent now or you’ll burn etc.).

    P.S. Maybe you can do an article similar to the one outlining brainwashing techniques in media, only about brainwashing techniques in religion (and trust me, there’s plenty).

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous said: "ALL religion is a form of mind control."

    That is where we disagree. God has given us free will. The Church is not a cult that encourages people to leave their families. One of the Church's missions is to strengthen the family. I know that their are ways in which Christianity may superficially resemble a cult. Just as there are ways in which Lucifer superficially resembles God.

    Satan practices "the art of deception". Like a skilled lawyer he is able to sway the jury with his false arguments. Don't be deceived! Lucifer is not God. Science cannot replace religion.

    See this article, and also read the comments.
    They clone horses, don't they?

    ReplyDelete
  11. baba

    you seem to think that i am of the opinion that it is one or the other, science or religion. in fact, i believe that they are both false, but have a similar goal, which is to obscure the true nature of reality from us, the people.

    i would suggest you look into research which documents how christianity is 100% based on pagan religions pre-dating it.

    If you're still not convinced, then yes, we will have to agree to disagree. but please be open minded. i realise that when one finds comfort in religion, it becomes very difficult to relinquish. that is one of the reasons it works so well. people WANT to feel connected to something bigger. that, coupled with the fact that compared to everything else around us (media, politics, illegal wars) religion would seem to make sense, makes it very convincing. but it is simply the lesser of two evils, or to put it another way, out of the frying pan and into the fire.

    I will be interested to see in your response whether you will try to refute the issue of christianity being a pagan religion, or simply sidestep it with a quote from jesus and some more "faith".

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous - So let me guess. You are a neo-pagan that likes to get dressed up in dark robes and prance around chanting at Stonehenge in celebration of the equinoxes and solstices.

    You should really look at some of my other comments which you can find on this site. It's gets tiring repeating the same things over and over again. Here's one that probably addresses the core of your argument.

    http://publicvigil.blogspot.com/2010/04/turn-off-radio.html?showComment=1272011490481#c1962760507866328228
    "And while it's true that Christmas occurs at the time of the winter solstice and the celebration incorporates some pagan traditions, that is not what Christmas is about. The Christian Church does adopt some pre-Christian traditions and symbols in order to give them new meaning. In so doing it cleanses and purifies them as we are cleansed in the blood of Christ, the lamb of God. There is power in symbolism and by embracing these symbols in a transformative way, rather than simply rejecting them, the Church has harnessed that power for good."

    Or perhaps you are one of T.H. Huxley's lazy agnostics. Have you found meaning in your life through the pursuit of material things? Don't be surprised if one day you wake up and find that you have no reason to live. This is the essence of the culture of death that modern society embraces. Just keep listening to the TV and Radio and they will convince you of the happiness you can find in your next purchase.

    I know Christianity is an easy target, since it sits on a hill. It is easily visible from wherever you may be standing. But it has the strategic advantage that this high position grants to it. And we as Christians should never give up this advantage by abandoning our New Jerusalem and going down into the Valley of Death to do battle. Let the battle come to us. We are ready.

    Instead of a Biblical quote, I offer to you this quote from Pope John Paul II which addresses the themes of this article of darwinism-agnosticism-eugenics-transhumanism:
    http://www.vatican.va/holy_father/john_paul_ii/encyclicals/documents/hf_jp-ii_enc_25031995_evangelium-vitae_en.html
    "In fact, while the climate of widespread moral uncertainty can in some way be explained by the multiplicity and gravity of today's social problems, and these can sometimes mitigate the subjective responsibility of individuals, it is no less true that we are confronted by an even larger reality, which can be described as a veritable structure of sin. This reality is characterized by the emergence of a culture which denies solidarity and in many cases takes the form of a veritable "culture of death". This culture is actively fostered by powerful cultural, economic and political currents which encourage an idea of society excessively concerned with efficiency. Looking at the situation from this point of view, it is possible to speak in a certain sense of a war of the powerful against the weak: a life which would require greater acceptance, love and care is considered useless, or held to be an intolerable burden, and is therefore rejected in one way or another. A person who, because of illness, handicap or, more simply, just by existing, compromises the well-being or life-style of those who are more favoured tends to be looked upon as an enemy to be resisted or eliminated. In this way a kind of "conspiracy against life" is unleashed. This conspiracy involves not only individuals in their personal, family or group relationships, but goes far beyond, to the point of damaging and distorting, at the international level, relations between peoples and States."

    ReplyDelete