Pages

Monday, January 19, 2015

father guido bergoglio

father guido bergoglio

Recently I published a post titled "bergoglio's parody papacy". [LINK]

Right on cue bergoglio gives another one of his in-flight stand-up routine interviews in which he leaves us just shaking our heads and wondering... did he really say that?

The whole interview has been posted by CallMeJorge...

http://callmejorgebergoglio.blogspot.com/2015/01/the-thriller-in-manila.html

... and no I have not read it except for a few excerpts...

... all of this reminded me of "Father Guido Sarducci" -- the fictional priest of SNL fame... and no I have never been a fan of SNL... I find their humor sophomoric...

But I couldn't help but thinking that it was as if "Father Guido" had become the pope -- that's how ridiculous this bergoglio papacy is... and it is a huge embarassment for me and I think many Catholics... who wants to be in any way associated with this lunatic? Much less have him as the supreme leader of our Church?

... I found this video of "Father Guido" discussing the election of JP2...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipmBwwOO6ZE

... give it a watch...

... does it remind you a little of a certain Argentine priest who now goes around dressed in white...

No comments:

Post a Comment